Do you know how a car is made? Do you know how many people, machines and processes are needed so that a steel metal plate is transformed into a reliable car capable of withstanding the rigors of dense urban traffic? If you do not know how or only vaguely know or are just curious, book a tour in our factory and we can show you how it is done!
We will show you the remarkable journey where at its end our famous trio – the Toyota Aygo, Peugeot 108 and Citroën C1 await you. And if that is not enough, you can ask us any questions and we will be happy to answer them.
How does it work?
1. Please read the tour conditions.
2. Write us an e-mail at: email@example.com, where you will specify:
a. At least two available dates for the tour
b. The number of people that will participate in the TPCA tour
c. The language in which the guided tour will be held (the tour is available in Czech, English, French and Japanese)
d. The name of your school / organization / company
e. The name, telephone number and e-mail of the contact person
3. All important information on the tour will be sent to the e-mail of the contact person.
4. TPCA does not provide an interpreter so you must provide your own.
We look forward to meeting you!
CONDITIONS FOR TPCA Czech, Ltd. FACTORY TOURS
1) Please arrive at the TPCA gatehouse 10 minutes in advance of the scheduled start of the tour.
2) The following is valid for Public tours
• Minimal age of visitor 6 years old
• 1 adult can bring max. 2 children aged 6 – 15 years old
3) The following is valid for School tours
• Minimal age of visitor 10 years old
• 1 adult supervisor for every group of 17 children
5) For safety reasons, it is not possible to allow entry to persons in wheelchairs.
6) For safety reasons, all visitors must have long sleeves and pants and fully covered shoes. When moving around in the production halls, T-shirts, shorts, skirts, tights, high heels, slippers and sandals are not permitted.
7) Taking photographs and video recording is strictly prohibited on TPCA premises (with the exception of the meeting room, where the first part of the excursion and the final questions are held).
8) Entry on TPCA premises is strictly prohibited for persons under the influence of alcohol and other narcotic and psychotropic substances. In case of suspicion, the visitors will be given a breathalyser test and intoxicated persons will not be allowed to enter on the premises.
9) The following is prohibited during the tour‘s train ride:
• To get off the train,
• To take off your helmets and protective goggles,
• To lean over the side of the train,
• To lean on the doors and sides of the train,
• To touch any equipment,
• To get off the train sooner than instructed by the guide.
10) Follow the TPCA guide‘s instructions.
11) If you are a foreign language group, it is necessary to ensure your own interpreter because TPCA does not provide one.
If the conditions are not met then you will not be admitted on TPCA premises!
GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE TPCA Czech, Ltd. FACTORY TOUR
Information about the tour
• The tour is free
• The tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
• video – construction, production and life at TPCA: 25 minutes (available in Czech, English, French and Japanese)
• tour of the production halls on electrical trains: 45 minutes (available in , English, French and Japanese)
• question time: 20 – 40 minutes depending on the number of questions
• telephone: +420 321 777 111
• e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org